Professor Hezhong DONG, Cotton Research Centre, Shandong Academy of Agricultural Sciences, China;
Professor Zhiguo ZHOU, Nanjing Agricultural University, China
Journal of Cotton Research is hosting a thematic series on cotton physiology and pathology. The research community is encouraged to share original findings, methodology, results, databases, and/or software and opinions.
Scopes that may be covered in the submissions may include, but are not limited to the following:
1. growth and organ development;
2. plant and shoot architecture;
3. water, fertilizer, light, etc. use efficiency;
4. intelligent agriculture;
5. rhizosphere and other plant-environment interactions;
6. main disease and resistance.
Submission Deadline: 30 September 2019